Howdy!

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

cabinfever

Howdy!

#1 Post by cabinfever » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 am

Good Day Everyone! WOW - everyone packed up and moved on over here. All HELL must have broke loose on the "other side". I missed it all.......... However saying that, I'm back!!! And there is 2ft of snow out my door - I'm stuck inside with my computer for the LONG cold winter :( .

badmoonrising
Site Admin

Re: Howdy!

#2 Post by badmoonrising » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:16 am

Welcome ! I read your post asking what happend at PDB and wanted to respond, but I am banned and can't post...

sorry.

Most of the PDB regulars are here now.

Glad you could make it ! Cold here too, we had our first snow last night (less than an inch though :D )...
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

paulangelo

#3 Post by paulangelo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:34 am

Welcome, some loudmouth must have tipped you off! :wink:

Got your PM and responded. Again, Welcome (to the dark side!! :twisted: )

cabinfever

#4 Post by cabinfever » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 am

All hell must of broke loose on the other site. What happened to Lakerunner - I haven't seen him either??

cabinfever

#5 Post by cabinfever » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:50 am

Oh ya - and just to add - its snowing like crazy here now. Another 3-5 inches to fall today/tonight.....oh and I have to add - its almost -25 here with the windchill.

dahogman

#6 Post by dahogman » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 am

Welcome to the site, Loyd got caught up in the melee.
Last edited by dahogman on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deja Moo.....The feeling that you've heard this Bull before!!!
2011 Tracker Targa V18 WT, 150 Mercury Optimax

cabinfever

#7 Post by cabinfever » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:56 am

Missed another good rally of words.......its amazing what it can bring out in people.

lakerunner
Site Moderator

#8 Post by lakerunner » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 am

Hi Cabin, welcome. No I didn't get banned but when they did mass deletions some of mine that weren't bad also were deleted. I could no longer post due to error. One post I made was when someone said Off Topic was nothing but politics. I responded it was so much more. It was where we learned of 6X6's heart attack, where his brother kept us informed even his death. I still remember that day and I cried even though I didn't know him. It was where we showed our kids in their best being sports or just a hey look at my kid. It was where I introduced you to my Grandson Tim when he graduated Basic Training. It was also where I posted his death due to methadone OD.

It was a lot more than politics. It was there the thoughts and prayer thread started. Notice no happy birthdays any more
Loyd & Betty Meeks
Livin the lake life
2004 Tracker 22 Regency/2010 90 E-Tec. Pulled by Ford 2020 F 250,
McAlester, Oklahoma
Home lake is Tenkiller

cabinfever

#9 Post by cabinfever » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:07 am

WOW! Maybe we can start all over again on here LR! A new chapter, a new page.

Ngataki

#10 Post by Ngataki » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:21 am

lakerunner wrote:Hi Cabin, welcome. No I didn't get banned but when they did mass deletions some of mine that weren't bad also were deleted. I could no longer post due to error. One post I made was when someone said Off Topic was nothing but politics. I responded it was so much more. It was where we learned of 6X6's heart attack, where his brother kept us informed even his death. I still remember that day and I cried even though I didn't know him. It was where we showed our kids in their best being sports or just a hey look at my kid. It was where I introduced you to my Grandson Tim when he graduated Basic Training. It was also where I posted his death due to methadone OD.

It was a lot more than politics. It was there the thoughts and prayer thread started. Notice no happy birthdays any more
That is what I consider one of the most "coward" acts done by that forum admin heroes.. Deleting all these posts..Indeed I do recall all your posts on this subject very well... I shared with you as well the pain and agony I went thru with the loss of one of my sons..

Anyway, I have cancelled my PDB subscription and informed a lot of my friends to do the same as well..This is the only message they will understand..
Ngataki

Gillgetter 721 Family Cruise
60 HP EFI Bigfoot-scissor jack Genesis trailer

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#11 Post by badmoonrising » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:07 pm

It was a shame...the best customer service that I ever got from PDB was them returning my 3 year subscription fee. I e-mailed them and got it less than a week later.

The refund check got to my house fine, while I always had problems getting the magazine. :x
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD