Whoohaa!

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Dunbar

Whoohaa!

#1 Post by Dunbar » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 pm

So this is where the party went! Mind if I raft up for some of the fun?

I broke my heel bone in half the second of October and have not been out on the water or checking the other web site much. I went on yesterday and read 2 posts about the 'troubles'. Noticed that BMR was one of the banned so I went to the link for this site and I am here to stay.

I am sure that there will be some good folks sticking around over there but if half of what I have read is true that is reason enough to be here rather than there.

Cheers,

Dunbar
2007 JC Tritoon 226, Mercruiser 350MPI Magnum Bravo III, Hoosier 3 axle galvanized trailer with 4 disk brakes

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: Whoohaa!

#2 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Tie up and join the party and all the good folks are here now!, and your not reading half of what happened because history is being deleted quick over there, but that's water under the toon and we have drifted into better waters, nothing but fun ahead

Hope your feeling better and ready to get back posting
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#3 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 am

Yeah I posted what REALLY happened and Tyler and Brady deleted it, lied about what went on, banned me and deleted all 4100 of my posts without reason. They tried banning my IP address/e-mail address/username (can't even type BMR or Badmoonrising there now, lol) :lol:

They banned several others, and then the rest got tired of the BS going on there and left for here.

Glad you stopped by !
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

slowdog

#4 Post by slowdog » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 am

badmoon you are sooo bad I hope some good looking gal spanks you the way yon need it !

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#5 Post by HandymanHerb » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:56 pm

slowdog wrote:badmoon you are sooo bad I hope some good looking gal spanks you the way yon need it !
He normaly has to beg or pay to get that done :lol: :lol: :lol:

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#6 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:40 pm

Actually all it takes is the pontoon and some hard liquor. :lol:
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

mike
Site Owner

#7 Post by mike » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 pm

I have been out of the loop, anyone want to put it in nutshell?? Did the other site start clamping down or something?
1999 Voyager 21' Express Fish triple toon 115hp Mercury (SOLD)
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#8 Post by HandymanHerb » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Yea they banned BMR and I for telling the truth, but they said we were racists and they shut down off topic on us all, kind of pissed people off and they decided they had enough of the abuse us older guys were getting there by brand new members.

I'll let other's fill you in better when they get the time, I better get back to work, i got a 100 part gym to put together for a customer, I had to come home a get a picture they e-mailed me, telling what bolts to use where as they left that out of the instructions

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#9 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:57 pm

The week before the election, Brady and Tyler began deleting any posts that were anti-Obama in nature while leaving up those that were anti-McCain. A bunch of us were vocal about it, but our complaints were ignored.

Then, the weekend before the election, Tyler closed down the forum until 2 days after the election. When the forum was re-opened, alot of us complained (loudly) and were ignored again.

Of course this caused alot of problems in off topic as the few Obama supporters began posting crap while anything pro McCain/Anti-Obama was deleted/edited.

Any counterpoints to the pro Obama posts also got deleted/edited.

People complained and Tyler responded by closing off topic "indefinitely". So...everyone started posting off topic stuff in Pontoon general.

Tyler re-opened off topic but still was deleting/editing anything slamming Obama :x

Herb posted something about running into trouble at a traffic light (he described the perpetrator as "hispanic"). Herb then got a PM from Brady calling him racist.

I posted in the same thread about having problems with a white guy once, who I described as a "wigger". Wigger's not a racist term as far as I know. No racism was intended. I was referring to a white guy.

Brady then sends a PM to me calling me a racist and telling me that since I joined PDB, I've "always posted racist stuff making minorities look stupid" (A direct quote).

I PM'd Brady back asking what I posted that he considered racist. I also told him they crossed the line with the editing/deleting/closing off topic.

He never responded.

I go back a few hours later and I was banned, Herb was banned, Bug (I think) and I don't know who else.

Then Brady deleted most of the private topics forums, my private messages, and all of my 4100 posts.

Brady then claimed to everyone else still posting there that those who got banned were warned and that the bans were temporary.

No one who got banned EVER got warned prior. They just deleted us. No one told us the bans were supposed to be temporary.

Then all of the senior members left and a few asked that their posts be deleted. A bunch of us got refunds for the magazine. A few who could still log in started deleting their 1000's of posts.

Brady then tried damage control/revising history now that we couldn't post and added some facts of his own to the story, so a few of us created new accounts and posted what really happened, only to be banned repeatedly.

Then they banned my IP, I came back with a proxy and posted again what happened. They tried banning my e-mail address, shutting down registration and lastly, editing the word filter so no one can use the words "BMR" or "Badmoonrising" there :lol: :lol:

My last account was BMR version9 :lol:

Brady then sent a few PMs to people lying about what happened.

Registration there is still admin approval only, so it can be days before new users can post.
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

Dunbar

#10 Post by Dunbar » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Wow,

They can kiss my conservative stern I am not going back. Brady and Tyler sound just like the liberal media in the way they operate.

Fire a torpedo to the port side, I am heading starboard to Pontoon Fourms

Dunbar
2007 JC Tritoon 226, Mercruiser 350MPI Magnum Bravo III, Hoosier 3 axle galvanized trailer with 4 disk brakes

mike
Site Owner

#11 Post by mike » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:45 pm

What a bunch of crap! I am glad I have pretty much stayed away from that place for the most part!
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

Heatman

#12 Post by Heatman » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Dunbar!
2014 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo/ Mercury 150hp 4 stroke
'06 Dodge 1500 QC 4x4 Big Horn Hemi
Sheridan, Indiana

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#13 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Prior to that, we all got PMs saying we couldn't mention the word Tap Fins, Goofy, Malcom, or any of his dozen troll accounts.

Tyler threatened to ban me last summer over asking Goofy for engineering data and after he did, I told him to please post that in the forums rules or I won't abide by such nonsense.

Banning me over Tap Fins :lol: :lol:

What a couple of tools. :lol:
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

mike
Site Owner

#14 Post by mike » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:08 am

:drama :nobrady
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#15 Post by HandymanHerb » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 pm

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown all hail Mike :lol: