Hello new owner of a 2004 Sundancer 200D- Designer Pontoon, need some info to figure the boat out.

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

mahotoon

Hello new owner of a 2004 Sundancer 200D- Designer Pontoon, need some info to figure the boat out.

#1 Post by mahotoon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Hello,

I just acquired a 2004 Sundancer 200D-Designer Pontoon. It seems to be in decent overall condition, but I didn't get much of a walk-through, by the former owner. I didn't think that was an issue as I figured I will just find and read the manual, but apparently the Sundancer Pontoons Manufacturer sold their business a while ago and there is almost nothing useful I can find about these pontoons online. That was a surprise. Now I am trying to figure everything out on my own and could sure use some help.

If anyone has a manual, brochure, wiring diagram or just about anything to share would be great.

Thank you in advance!

onlybillhere

Re: Hello new owner of a 2004 Sundancer 200D- Designer Pontoon, need some info to figure the boat out.

#2 Post by onlybillhere » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:56 am

welcome to the forum! this forum has a lot of good information, search it and you might find what you need.
1995 Sun Tracker 21 Party Barge
60HP Mercury 2 stroke
It's new! to me
Loving the life here in Deland, Fla.