Replacing the deck?

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

schmitty

Replacing the deck?

#1 Post by schmitty » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Hi there,

I am replacing the deck on my Tri-Toon. We used standard plywood last time but my father coated it with a resin and 4 years later it has woodrot.

I wanted to know if any one has used Elastomeric paint? With the coating should we still use marine grade plywood???

Does anyone have suggestions for screws? It had stainless steel, but what a pain to get out...soft, bending instead of breaking off, tops stripping out so on, so on... any suggestions???

Thanks,
Schmitty

BassFrequency

Re: Replacing the deck?

#2 Post by BassFrequency » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:09 pm

first have a drink :drink4 then sit down b4 you look at marine plywood $$$

not sure about screws, i think i heard that stainless causes galvonic corrossion when touching aluminum. but I've been wrong b4.

im sure somone whos re-decked before will chime in with more info
24' 1989 Starcraft 23.1mph gps
60HP Evinrude
'96 GMC Jimmy "The Demon" custom 8 ball lever 4x4
no muffler or cat. just strait to the back

Heatman

#3 Post by Heatman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 pm

1st welcome to the forum!

Don't know the answer to you paint coating question but a quick search and I came up with these screws.
http://www.pontoonstuff.com/pontoon-boa ... -parts.asp
2014 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo/ Mercury 150hp 4 stroke
'06 Dodge 1500 QC 4x4 Big Horn Hemi
Sheridan, Indiana

margaritaman

#4 Post by margaritaman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Check this site, they sell the plywood and screws.

http://www.pontoonstuff.com/
Cruising the salt waters of East Florida.

BassFrequency

#5 Post by BassFrequency » Wed May 12, 2010 12:05 am

grabyskyh wrote:Now the Buy WOW Gold has two relatively extreme, one is a defensive type; the other kind is the WOW Gold.

Now Final Fantasy Gil has two relatively extreme, one is a defensive type; the other kind is the attack. We just use the attack in the early type. In law-enforcement advocates, and the whole state, you can get the reminders to reach Aion Gold. Blow out the ankle of the state is even higher. There is the Aion instancing of banditry and the next choice. Trance stone is even more incredible. There is a non-mainstream games are played a big sword, no any experience to Aion Power Leveling.

Under the defensive Aion templar is simply the instancing, Anti-smash shield holes and Metin2 Gold. The RuneScape Goldd can be described as the mobile walls. There is the defensive type of Kaufen WOW Gold; it can be use a WOW Gold sale or a Lotro Gold. Under the instancing, except for kill the monster to upgrade the Aion power leveling, you are playing BOSS, when we are secure in the gap of hatred, unless the WOW Power Leveling is to hate that stage of the disorder, or even pairs of weapons to kill the elite stars will also be difficult to Cheap WOW Gold.

In fact, many Karos Carat have misunderstood the concept of hatred, the system is not able to pull the output high-hatred, the key is to templar with a few hate skills, when the templar do not pull hate, guardian of the sword can do also do the star. A large number of Aion instancing of the BOSS to the templar against Metin2 Yang, you must rely on the Buy WOW Gold.

Whether you are pushing the BOSS or any instancing of the awakening of BOSS, Aion templar of the output do not Karos Gold, but keep the output of hatred. Non-stops with the hatred of the skills, you do not know the four hatred skills. In case of hatred to the looting, the OT is not necessarily to the looting and a lot of BOSS at a certain stage in her own hatred, such as the Aion instancing of the lords where 50% of the blood must be arbitrary Aion Kinah.
what the hell????? where did this shit come from
60HP Evinrude

margaritaman

#6 Post by margaritaman » Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 am

This is what it's called. :lol:
spamReg.png
spamReg.png (131.69 KiB) Viewed 3391 times
Cruising the salt waters of East Florida.

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#7 Post by badmoonrising » Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 am

I guess Herb got him before i did :rofl
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

BassFrequency

#8 Post by BassFrequency » Wed May 12, 2010 9:54 am

margaritaman wrote: what the hell????? where did this shit come from
pardon my french, my house flooded last night again :x :x muther :censored 5" rain :x :x :x

lake is almost up 2 feet from yesturday :shock: freakin runoff ditch overflowd and made rivers out of our lawn :drink4
60HP Evinrude

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#9 Post by HandymanHerb » Wed May 12, 2010 10:40 am

badmoonrising wrote:I guess Herb got him before i did :rofl
Yea I got him at 4:30 am when I got in from work and you know what happens when you work till 4 am you get calls at 8 am to know if you can add some outlets by 12 pm.

I told him it would be a little later than that, but I'm glad some work coming in, keep piling it on, I don't really need sleep LOL
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

dockholiday

#10 Post by dockholiday » Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Herb glad the work is coming in, but don't try to capture more than you can handle. Think that old saying says "Make hay while the sun shines". You are suppose to sleep at night. Health before wealth.
doc

OldePharte

#11 Post by OldePharte » Wed May 12, 2010 1:25 pm

BassFrequency wrote:
margaritaman wrote: what the hell????? where did this shit come from
pardon my french, my house flooded last night again :x :x muther :censored 5" rain :x :x :x

lake is almost up 2 feet from yesturday :shock: freakin runoff ditch overflowd and made rivers out of our lawn :drink4
Sorry to hear about that ^&T(. We used to have problems until we got the county guy come out. He got the ditches cleaned out and pulled out an illegal culvert. That an doing a little property diversion ourselves.
'09 Neptoon Sport 25TT SunLounger w/150 Honda

What happens at the lake stays at the lake. Unless I have my camera handy.

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#12 Post by badmoonrising » Wed May 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Obamanomics is in full swing up here. A friend of ours got laid off from his construction job last week, just after his wife had a baby. She went back to work and her company gave her a 20k pay cut not 3 days after returning from maternity leave.

Another friend of ours was laid off last summer (electrician) and his wife just got laid off last week from her commercial printing job. The have a 35 ft. Sea Ray express cruiser that costs more to fill up than I spend of fuel all summer. It's sitting, unused. :(

Cheryl's brother worked at a Valero Refinery, laid off last November and still can't find work....2 kids and no health insurance. Delaware unemployment is $385 a week. He was making about 80k.

and people keep voting for liberals. :x
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD