Another new member

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

mike
Site Owner

Re: Another new member

#16 Post by mike » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:04 am

Nice setup! Do you use the front Bimini cover much? I have been thinking it would be nice to add one to my boat...
1999 Voyager 21' Express Fish triple toon 115hp Mercury (SOLD)
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

chill'nthemost

Re: Another new member

#17 Post by chill'nthemost » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks Mike. I bought the forward top from Overton's.....P.O.S for the money. I would have liked to have bought a factory top, but I haven't had much luck buying anything from Tracker. With a factory top I could have bought the other piece to connect both tops. Then I could buy the accessory to make the whole barge a tent. Other than that the problem was the push buttons that that allow you to install or remove the support brace from the bracket on the rail. They would never line up after being depressed. I ended up drilling all of them out and replaced with a pin and clip. I called a couple of times and complained. The vendor was supposed to call, surprise, never happened. Like Boise, it can get 110+ here. I mainly bought it so my mom, and mother-in law could stay cool the few times a year they go out. We mainly use the aft top, but there is enough times during season that the addition was worth the money. It's almost sad to see the ski boats with everyone cooking in the sun while we're sitting in the shade. :eviltaunt :eviltaunt
1998 Sun Tracker Party Barge 25ft, stern drive 3.0 Chevy
Unfortunate member Parent's of Murdered Children

I love my country, it's the government I fear