I Guess I'm in Now??

Check in here and say hi!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Drago

I Guess I'm in Now??

#1 Post by Drago » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 pm

I finally realized that I was signed up over here even though I didn't know it. That sounds really strange. I never got email confirmation from the "head honcho" - Handyman Dude - Righteous Guy or whoever.....

For those that don't know me from the PDB forum, I'm new to boating - got my first boat - the best kind (pontoon) in early Feb. of '08. Never, ever had a boat in all my 50+ years of being on his planet. I guess it's never too late. I'm really happy with our choice - most of the decisions were from info on the strictly pontoon boat forums. We decided to trailer the boat, so it lives in our yard for now, 53 miles north of Houston. We want to boat many lakes and the coast of Texas and Florida so I convinced Joy (my longtime boater -wife) to not spring for a $1,300/year slip on Lake Conroe. I just thought it would be so much more convenient to have the toon right at hand to do "things" to it. I can simply walk outside anytime I feel like it and talk to the boat. Feel the boat. I think some of you folks know what I mean.

Anyway, I'm over here too so I can get more education and doll out advice to any newbies that will listen.
Kenneth & Joy
Lake Conroe, Texas
2007 Bennington 2577RFSi
2006 Yamaha F225
Solas 14.25x17SS prop
Best ever top speed 69.2KPH

badmoonrising
Site Admin

Re: I Guess I'm in Now??

#2 Post by badmoonrising » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 am

Welcome, thanks for signing up for the best pontoon forum out there :lol:
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: I Guess I'm in Now??

#3 Post by HandymanHerb » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:27 am

Welcome I glad you got in, were still having problems with our e-mail program on this site but were working on it , so if you go a hit e-mail this user it's not working at this time, but Mike is right on top of it.

Good dicision to keep your toon on a trailor, give you more places to go and your toon will stay cleaner out of the water and home were you can work on it.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen