nice fish

Lets talk about all aspects of camping & Fishing... location, gear, tips & tricks, ect... (credit for this section goes to backlash)

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

ROLAND

nice fish

#1 Post by ROLAND » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:29 am

Hey guys, thought I'd share a pic of a few of the bass my next door neighbor caught this week on caddo lake.. he's a great neighbor, and apparently a pretty good fisherman too!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

tooned out

Re: nice fish

#2 Post by tooned out » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:44 am

nice looking catch.
97 suntracker partybarge
merc 90hp outboard

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#3 Post by HandymanHerb » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

killerkernrich

#4 Post by killerkernrich » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am

where is that lake I want to go there :biggrin2
Premier 221 Explorer 60hp merc

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan

ROLAND

#5 Post by ROLAND » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 am

killerkernrich wrote:where is that lake I want to go there :biggrin2
A loooooonnnngggg loooooooonnnnng way from you, that's for sure... hey, noticed in your signature that you are the father of a soldier... god bless him.... I think this will interest you... about a week or so ago a local family put a sign up in their yard pretty much saying that they're son was in the service ( marine corp ) and I think he was overseas, but not sure about that...anyway from what I understand the neighborhood home association wanted the sign to come down because they said it was too big.... last I heard the sign was there and in fact I think this was on fox news just 2 days ago.........
If that was my son I think my reply to them would be :censored off. Funny how some things seem to piss off people, even though it dosn't hurt them one bit.... go figure. Anyway hope your son is well and that he's home safe and sound very soon....
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

DWill3332

#6 Post by DWill3332 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 am

ROLAND wrote:
killerkernrich wrote:where is that lake I want to go there :biggrin2
... anyway from what I understand the neighborhood home association wanted the sign to come down because they said it was too big.... last I heard the sign was there and in fact I think this was on fox news just 2 days ago.........
He should have taken the sign down immediately! Then replaced it with one TWICE as large!!!! :eviltaunt
2012 Sun Tracker 22' Party Barge
90 HP Merc
Pulled by 2013 F-150
Columbus, GA

killerkernrich

#7 Post by killerkernrich » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 am

Yes I agree, we fly a lighted flag 24/7 weather permmiting. He is in the 10th mountain Div. , which is the most deployed Div. in the Army he has his E6 rank waiting on E7, been over there twice. Has 9 yrs in. At Ft drum , New York right now, prob go over again after the new yr.. Very Proud of him.
Premier 221 Explorer 60hp merc

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan