Calif fish lic increase

Lets talk about all aspects of camping & Fishing... location, gear, tips & tricks, ect... (credit for this section goes to backlash)

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

killerkernrich

Calif fish lic increase

#1 Post by killerkernrich » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:20 pm

Last yr for the 2 pole max lic was $54.25
this yr it is up $5.72 for 2 poles $59.97 a 10.56% increase
sure wish I would have gotten a 10.65% raise. :fyou
Premier 221 Explorer 60hp merc

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan

Texoma Toon

Re: Calif fish lic increase

#2 Post by Texoma Toon » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:29 pm

They calculate your fishing license on the number of poles you want to fish with? Pity the bass fisherman with 30 poles! :censored
2007 G3 LX 22 Fish & Cruise
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

captainjack

#3 Post by captainjack » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Yep Iowa did almost the same thing except for an extra fee we can have 3... By the time it's all said an done I end up with Iowa,Nebraska,south Dakota,North Dakota, an Minnesota... Spendy I hate buying all, but blessed to live in tristate... Not!
2008 Playcraft Extreme 2600
2008 300 Mercury Verado
2008 Bear Trailer
Iowa

killerkernrich

#4 Post by killerkernrich » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Texoma Toon wrote:They calculate your fishing license on the number of poles you want to fish with? Pity the bass fisherman with 30 poles! :censored
<>
ITS not how many you have in the boat ....but how many you are using in the water at one time in Calif 2 is the limit. & they charge you this year $14.04 for that 2nd pole. $45.93 for the one pole lic.
Premier 221 Explorer 60hp merc

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan

bodie

#5 Post by bodie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Holy :censored I thought 19.00 bucks was high.(When I got outta of the Navy in 1997 it was only 10.00) Ohio. Fifty bucks or close to it damn. If your girl fishes with ya thats a Ben. :nutkick
B.S.BARge
Bodie & Stefanie
Central Ohio Lakes
Alumn Creek, Buckeye Lake, Hoover Reservoir
2007 Chevy Sliverado Z71
2001 Bennington 207L, 2001 Mercury 50HP, 2001 Load Rite trailer
1967 Starcraft Nassau, Game Fisher 9.9 HP, Rusty and Trusty trailer

Capt Sully

#6 Post by Capt Sully » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Here in Georgia when your 65 or older it's Free for lifetime. Got mine Free :nana :nana :nana
2012 Xcurison X23C
Yamaha 90 hp 4 stroke
Dual axle full bunk trailer ready to go
All pulled with Z71 4WD Silverado
Maritime mobile KD4LZL
Lake Allatoona, NW Ga.
FVC USCG Auxiliary
Vietnam 66 / 67

screwball

#7 Post by screwball » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:38 pm

You have to understand, California has a lot of illegals it has to feed, clothe, and house. After raping the gas tax funds without fixing the roads, they need to get that revenue somewhere!! You didn't mention the luxury tax on your boat, or the outrageous registration fees, or the launch fees. All those illegal families are real hungry! Hard to feed a family of 14 on surplus cheese. All those future gang members need their sustenance. Hard to stab and rob if your weren't fed properly. Be proud you can afford a fishing license, all those gang bangers thank you......
We are really Steve and Vesta Brown
2012 Sun Tracker 18' Party Barge w/ 75hp Merc.
A pair of 2011 Seadoo GTI-SE PWC's
2 Harley Davidson Tri-Glides '09 mine, '11 hers
[s]A couple of Polaris 500 Scrambler Quads[/s]
We take our recreation VERY seriously

REPETE

#8 Post by REPETE » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

I guess it depends on how what you get for that money. Do they gouge you for other fees and special permits?

I always laugh when people in my state (WI) complain about fishing license costs. For less than $40 A YEAR we have access to thousands of lakes at free boat launches to catch dozens of species of fish. Most of us are paying less than a few cents per outing towards the resource. I'm actually surprised we don't pay more.
Just verified it on Snopes. Liberals are complete mouth breathing idiots.

I shanked my lover because hoes kept stealing my taco's.

Texoma Toon

#9 Post by Texoma Toon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 am

Fishing license cost in TX.

231 Resident Freshwater Fishing Package Resident $30.00
232 Resident Saltwater Fishing Package Resident $35.00
233 Resident All Water Fishing Package Resident $40.00
234 Senior Resident Freshwater Fishing Package Resident $12.00
235 Senior Resident Saltwater Fishing Package Resident $17.00
236 Senior Resident All Water Fishing Package Resident $22.00
237 Resident Year-From-Purchase All Water Pkg Resident $47.00
244 Special Resident All-Water Fishing (legally blind) Resident $7.00
250 NR Freshwater Fishing Package Non-Resident $58.00
251 NR Saltwater Fishing Package Non-Resident $63.00
252 NR All Water Fishing Package Non-Resident $68.00
I get the Senior All Water Package for $22 That is Fresh and Salt water. Oh...and you can use as many poles as you want!
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

Bamaman

#10 Post by Bamaman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Texas is the recipient of so many Californians being outsourced because of high real estate prices, high real estate taxes, ultra high state income taxes and outrageous utility prices. And that's before O'Bama gets hold of Californians with taxation related to the Affordable Healthcare Act and increased income taxes on high earners.

Heck, California doesn't need to charge anything for their fishing licenses, as people in California have to eat something. There's no cash in the economy left to buy food.

Home is home, and I like to vacation and ski in California. But I honestly have no idea why anybody lives there. It's like you're working to pay for the government, and not working to take care of your family.

And more and more people keep moving to places like Texas, Florida and Tennessee where they have no state income taxes and pro-business governments. And every state government in this country that's well managed and living within their means is colored red.
'12 Bennington 24' SSLX Yamaha 150

Texoma Toon

#11 Post by Texoma Toon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:53 am

We emigrated to Texas from So Cal in 1984 for two reasons. 1. We couldn't afford to own a home in CA 2. We didn't want to raise our kids there.
You either love TX or hate it, not much in between. The haters usually leave after a while. The attitudes in TX is not for everyone (Thank God). TX has been very good for us and our kids and now grand kids.
I still have relatives in So Cal an visit them once or twice a year. It really is like going to another Country! When they come visit us they all want to move here, except my libtard useless younger brother who is useless and been told not to come back when I caught him trying to tell my kids how great libtards are! :rofl :rofl
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

REPETE

#12 Post by REPETE » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Texoma Toon wrote:We emigrated to Texas from So Cal in 1984 for two reasons. 1. We couldn't afford to own a home in CA 2. We didn't want to raise our kids there.
You either love TX or hate it, not much in between. The haters usually leave after a while. The attitudes in TX is not for everyone (Thank God). TX has been very good for us and our kids and now grand kids.
I still have relatives in So Cal an visit them once or twice a year. It really is like going to another Country! When they come visit us they all want to move here, except my libtard useless younger brother who is useless and been told not to come back when I caught him trying to tell my kids how great libtards are! :rofl :rofl
:lol3 I also don't play any games when it comes to that. I'm not having it. I openly tell family members that I can't stand and won't even "humor" certain feel good left wing relatives I have. My bro askes "Why don't you come to so and so's house"? ...why? ...because I can't stand their liberal POS ass!

Texoma Toon

#13 Post by Texoma Toon » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 pm

REPETE wrote:
Texoma Toon wrote:We emigrated to Texas from So Cal in 1984 for two reasons. 1. We couldn't afford to own a home in CA 2. We didn't want to raise our kids there.
:lol3 I also don't play any games when it comes to that. I'm not having it. I openly tell family members that I can't stand and won't even "humor" certain feel good left wing relatives I have. My bro askes "Why don't you come to so and so's house"? ...why? ...because I can't stand their liberal POS ass!
Yeah I ran his ass out of my house and he had to get a motel for a night before their plane left. That was 12 years ago and I haven't spoken to him since and neither has any of the rest of my family. :rofl :rofl
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

REPETE

#14 Post by REPETE » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Texoma Toon wrote:
REPETE wrote:
Yeah I ran his ass out of my house and he had to get a motel for a night before their plane left. That was 12 years ago and I haven't spoken to him since and neither has any of the rest of my family. :rofl :rofl
90% of the time the liberal members of a family are the only ones in the family that are complete losers.

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#15 Post by badmoonrising » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:51 pm

REPETE wrote:
90% of the time the liberal members of a family are the only ones in the family that are complete losers.
Yep. I know of no liberal that contributes anything to society. :donno
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD