Any Bass fisherman on here.

Lets talk about all aspects of camping & Fishing... location, gear, tips & tricks, ect... (credit for this section goes to backlash)

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Texoma Toon

Re: Any Bass fisherman on here.

#31 Post by Texoma Toon » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Nice smallise! :thumbsup :thumbsup
2007 G3 LX 22 Fish & Cruise
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

Padre

#32 Post by Padre » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:50 pm

I fish for bass for 6 weeks straight up in Canada. Large and smallmouth. The biggest I have caught: smallmouth: 6 pounds. Largemouth: 8 pounds. When they are that big I always let them go, I don't think the 'bigguns" taste that good, and they are good breeders.

We also have walleye (biggest so far is 10 pounds), perch, muskie, lake trout, crappie, rock bass, cisco, sunfish and bluegill. I hate the bluegills, sunfish and the rock bass though. Fun to catch but not good eating.
Padre+ aka Chip
2013 Bennington 22SFFX
70 Yamaha 4 stroke

REPETE

#33 Post by REPETE » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 am

Nice Smallie wildman.

It's always so hard to guage size on photos of bass. How long was that one?

I let all bass go and we eat walleye and pannies... our bass don't get on average as big as yours down south...but we're getting plenty of big fat 18-21 inch smallies out of our chain nowadays. I tell ya...a 21 inch smallie on light tackle is a challenge! :thumbsup

Couldn't even tell ya the weight...we just measure length. ...but they are big fat aqua footballs!
Just verified it on Snopes. Liberals are complete mouth breathing idiots.

I shanked my lover because hoes kept stealing my taco's.

WILD MAN

#34 Post by WILD MAN » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:54 am

REPETE wrote:Nice Smallie wildman.

It's always so hard to guage size on photos of bass. How long was that one?

I let all bass go and we eat walleye and pannies... our bass don't get on average as big as yours down south...but we're getting plenty of big fat 18-21 inch smallies out of our chain nowadays. I tell ya...a 21 inch smallie on light tackle is a challenge! :thumbsup

Couldn't even tell ya the weight...we just measure length. ...but they are big fat aqua footballs!
That's what we call a spoted bass here in MS it is a type of large mouth they are about the same color as a small mouth you can't see it in the picture but I could have put my fist in her mouth, I didn't measure the lenght but it was 5lbs. even on the scale.
WILD MAN

2008 SOUTHBAY 822CR SUZUKI DF70
2011 BASS TRACKER 175 TF MERCURY 60
East Mississippi