Time to re-rehab the old Starcraft.

Post your restoration and rebuild projects here.

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: Time to re-rehab the old Starcraft.

#31 Post by HandymanHerb » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm

curtiscapk wrote:
badmoonrising wrote:Shipper's on his way now. Should be here in a 1/2 hour. The buyer ended up firing the first guy and hiring another to take it to CA in an enclosed trailer. Lol his name is Herb, can't go wrong I guess :rofl

feel sorry for the buyer no tellin what kinda shape it will end up in with a Herb hauling it! :nutkick :fyou :devillol
Oh come on now your sounding like that cop who stopped me the first time I pulled a boat, he said i don't think you should be pulling that boat, I said you never seen anyone pull a boat before ?, he said yes but most people use a trailer :lol: :lol: :lol:
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#32 Post by badmoonrising » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Had to throw the guy off my property. First he shows up, does some measuring and flips out. His enclosed trailer allowed for an inch on either side...technically would have fit. Didn't tell me that the enclosed trailer is not his, is brand new and going to a customer in Las Vegas. He didn't have permission to use the brand new trailer to ship a boat in. :x :x :x :x Says he didn't want to mess up the new trailer (who cares about the boat??). :x :x :x :x

Then he goes off about me and the buyer not giving him the correct measurements. I showed him a text which I sent to him with the (accurate) measurements. Then he slams a wrench down on the new paint on the boat's transom (no damage) if there was, he'd have more issues than getting thrown off my land. :x :x :x

I give him a warning, then he says "fuck" in front of my son. I tell him that's strike 2. :x :x :x

Then he says he's going to put a ratchet strap across the boat's gunwhale to "make up an inch or 2" (seriously) in essence, bending the boat's hull. :x :x :x :x

That's when I told him to get off my property. :x :x :x :x :x :x

He pulls out of my driveway and parks across the street in front of a local business....

"Someone" called the sheriff to report suspicious activity. :rofl :rofl :rofl I assume the sheriff's deputy made him leave. I went out later and he wasn't there.

Then he texts me at 9 PM asking if I found a measuring tape, his was missing. I responded, no haven't found it and since he can't use one correctly, why look for it.

What a moron. Turns out the guy was removed from U Ship recently. Shocker.

Buyer is getting a new shipper.....DO NOT use HD Transport if you are shipping...the guy sounded great on the phone, but that went to shit 1 minute after he got here :x :x :x :x :x :x

Damn you, Herb :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#33 Post by HandymanHerb » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Had to be a yankee, sounded like a POS for sure, I would have kicked his ass and made him change his name :nutkick
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

curtiscapk

#34 Post by curtiscapk » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:05 am

Told ya so! :devillol :devillol :devillol :devillol :devillol :devillol :devillol :devillol
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15328
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
12 F150
Overland Park Ks
Hillsdale Lake, KS

badmoonrising
Site Admin