Look where I went today :)

Post your restoration and rebuild projects here.

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

JLester273

Look where I went today :)

#1 Post by JLester273 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Totally worth the trip up. Super nice people James probably got tired of me asking questions. But he answered so many I had. Some really cool stuff coming with my rebuild this fall / winter. They also have some awesome stuff in the works.

I also had the chance to compare seats. My wife was leaning toward the Classic seats because the display was in the color we want only in the classic. But they went and put us one of the premium seats together so we could see the difference and compare them. apples to apples. The difference is slight and both seats are awesome but I'm pretty sure premium seats are the way to go for us.

The other thing is they have a ton of the accessories there to handle, and see work. Totally makes the difference for me on what I want.

So if you are curious about something on their site and are within driving distance I suggest a visit. One warning though, they have some cool stuff that may end up on your must have list. :)

If your not within driving distance, give them a call I'm sure they can help you out.
Attachments
IMG_1400.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG (129.79 KiB) Viewed 2751 times
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1410.JPG (152.81 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
My rebuild thread.
http://www.pontoonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24807

ROLAND

Re: Look where I went today :)

#2 Post by ROLAND » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 am

Love pontoonstuff I bought a "generic" cover from them to use on my boat rather than the pain in the butt custom playpen cover that came with the boat. I remember when I called and talked to a young lady about the cover. When she found out I keep my boat under cover ( boat storage spot ) she actually steered me to a cheaper cover than what I was looking at. She told me if all I was doing was keeping dust off, the cover she recommended would be fine. Lady saved me about a hundred bucks... Cover was shipped and arrived at my house sooner than expected. Good buying experience and would def. use them again.
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

JLester273

Re: Look where I went today :)

#3 Post by JLester273 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:46 am

That is very cool. I was sure impressed with them. I haven't had any contact with the call center but I did get to meet a few people working there. Boy there operation is something. They have internal goals of customer service they take pride in. I help run a family owned business. We also take pride in taking care of customers and ultimately the end users of our products. I can understand what goes into the customer service at such a high volume company compared to ours.
My rebuild thread.
http://www.pontoonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24807