Any premier PTX owners on a lift/trailer?

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

jafo9

Any premier PTX owners on a lift/trailer?

#1 Post by jafo9 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:33 am

So I finally got my lift installed at our dock a few months ago. It is so nice to get her out of the water when we aren't at the lake. I bought it used so it wasn't "custom" made for my boat. 25ft Premier PTX 36". It was originally made for a 3 symmetrical toon Premier with 3 "v" bunks at equal heights. it is a floating type like a hydrohoist where it rises from under the boat and sits on large air chambers. when the marina guys installed it, they raised the outer bunk "v"s to the highest setting (only 2 choices) since they felt the PTX center toon wouldn't allow clearance if they were all level. This is functional, but the middle of the boat is not supported when its elevated. I'm looking to custom fit some brackets, but i'm not sure of the best way to do this.

I'd like to ask if any of you have your PTX on a lift, how are your bunks arranged? Is there a table somewhere which shows measurements of the PTX setup.

My trailer is generic and only supports the 2 outer bunks, but if any of you have all of your bunks supported on your PTX, I appreciate input as well.

thanks.
2003 Premier Grand Majestic 250 PTX Honda 225 OB (PTX baby!)
2002 MasterCraft X30
2007 Yamaha FX HO Cruiser
2005 Kawasaki SXR800
2004 Yamaha SuperJet
1989 Kawasaki 650sx
Lewis Smith Lake, Alabama