THE PALM BEACH BOAT STORY...AS REQUESTED

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

mike
Site Owner

#31 Post by mike » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:11 am

No problem craig! 8)
1999 Voyager 21' Express Fish triple toon 115hp Mercury (SOLD)
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

leon phelps

#32 Post by leon phelps » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:58 am

HandymanHerb wrote:E-mail Allen but I can't find his e-mail address right now,
but he could be busy as this is extra work for him, not his
main job.

I can't believe that anybody from PDB site sent you threatening e-mails, and any threats should be reported to the police they could find them quick if you kept the e-mails.

And Latemisslinda you asked for everything you got and we were being nice, as we don't like to run people down unless we have to, I don't know when you had the sex change and became Leon, but all of us stuck our foots in our mouths once or twice, but if you grin and bear it and post nice, people will come around , they may still kid you now and again, but you get respect if you give respect.

And a few of the replies that stepped over the line were removed or edited.
we can get nasty at any sites out there, But we need to remember that John worked hard with a lot of help form all of us to make the PDB site more a family than just another site full of strangers.

Now we can be a little more relaxed here on our posts but we still need to keep the nasty to a minimum, there's one I wanted to unload on so bad on the PDB site, but I had to think for the better of the forum and just got help from my friends.

Now like I said before we can go any where in the world and be treated bad, It's nice to be able to get on line to a place we are welcome, trade a few jokes , ask a few questions and make friends we may never meet in person, but we will miss, when they don't have time to post or leave us to go upstairs
My foot was hardly in my mouth. Respect is earned. Those clowns deserve none.

Heatman

#33 Post by Heatman » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:08 pm

Wow, can't get much past Herb can you?
2014 Tracker Targa V-18 Combo/ Mercury 150hp 4 stroke
'06 Dodge 1500 QC 4x4 Big Horn Hemi
Sheridan, Indiana