You know the drill..
Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:56 am
- Location: Lake Murray, SC
Just added mine...see quite a few others on Lake Murray, SC.
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 am
Added mine, Harrisburg pa for home base and Hesston pa for raystown lake camp can't believe theres no other raystown dots
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:02 pm
- Location: Elyria, Ohio
Home, camp, and marina added
2015 Sweetwater 2086 Coastal Edition - All Toon'd Up
2015 90 HP Yamaha
Mid American Dual Wheel Bunk Trailer
2017 4WD GMC Canyon
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 3:39 pm
I am on there. I look to be the only one from BC.
Bill & Toni
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 pm
I'm On. Now This ia a cool thing to see.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:10 pm
- Location: Central Florida
I'm in there from Winter Haven, FL. Looks like the closest to me is over an hour a way in either Tampa or Orlando.
[u]"Ball and Chain" [/u]
~~2016 Regency 254 LE3
~Triple toon 26" logs
~250 Mercury Verado Pro 4 stroke
~Lowrance GPS/depth finder
~6300 lb trailer weight
~Pulled by "Black Betty" a blacked out 2015 Dodge Rebel (1500)
- Posts: 4916
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: OP KS\Truman Lake
whoever thought of this post was a genius
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
Overland Park Ks
Boat at Truman Lake, MO
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 am
I added Charles Mill Lake in Ohio. That's us !!
Cindy & Roger
2016 Sunchaser 8520 LR
2012 Flagstaff by Forest River 31' camper
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:05 pm
- Location: Fenton MI
Done! First one near Lake Fenton.
A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat
(Quote by - Stephen Wright)
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 pm
- Location: Aitutaki, Cook Islands
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:16 pm
I ain't on there! Cleburne TX
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:54 am
- Location: Wausau WI
We're on there. The pontoon's tied up by the dock. Amazing level of detail.
Must be a couple of years old: It shows the old cover (different color), no jetski and doesn't show the new dock sections.
We've got central Wisconsin covered!
Wisconsin Summers are TOO Short :)
2001 - 22' Bennington w/ 115Hp Merc 4 Stroke 25 GPS
2008 - 3 Seat 155Hp Sea Doo
1992 - 18' Rinker Captiva w/ 175Hp I/O (Gone)
1975 - 15' StarCraft Tri-Hull w/ 70Hp Outboard (Gone)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:52 pm
It looks like the West coast really needs to do some catching up. Not too many from Oregon. (yes we really do have summers here).
Happiness is a belt fed weapon!!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:54 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Hmmm...I'm the only one in here from Utah?! I wonder who owns all those other sweet 'Toons I see out there on the water!
- Posts: 367
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:40 am
- Location: Lake Greenwood, SC
Looks pretty lonely on Lake Greenwood, SC...
07 Bentley 240 Cruise - 115 Mercury EFI Four Stroke