Wife is doing great! EzFenders are back and doing fine, also

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

stevem54

Re: Wife is doing great! EzFenders are back and doing fine, also

#151 Post by stevem54 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Finally starting the rebuild project of my Fisher 220 and had to come find you. Sent you an order for 4 pair & will post pictures of "Das Boat" progress.
1996 Fisher 220 (totally trashed)
75 Horse Mercury 2 stroke (not sure it runs)
Six months until April 2016 for the rebuild:

Full tank of gas, half pack of smokes,
it's night & we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it..................

Bryden24shp

#152 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Got it Steve! Thank you very much!
Currently taking a break from boating after 35 years of being wet!
Members, visit your discount page at:
http://www.ezfender.com/PontoonForums-M ... -Page.html

FLOUNDERPOUNDER225

#153 Post by FLOUNDERPOUNDER225 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:12 am

Ordered and received mine, fast shipping, and very nice workmanship!! Thanks!!
Pensacola FL
2015 Berkshire 231 RFC
Yamaha F-150

Bryden24shp

#154 Post by Bryden24shp » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 pm

New colors are on both the EzFender and your discount websites. I still have flat black anodized. We had the silver vein for Manitou, but with my seperation from Manitou and the coat of powdercoating, I decided to kill that option. Wife is still doing great! All is good!!!
Attachments
20170201_141703.jpg
Flat black anodized
20170201_141703.jpg (49.78 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
Last edited by Bryden24shp on Mon May 07, 2018 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

rickpo

#155 Post by rickpo » Tue May 02, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm late to all of this. Glad your wife is doing well. I have to ask though, what are these EZFenders for?
N.W. Arkansas
07 G3 Suncatcher 90 HP 2 stroke

Bryden24shp

#157 Post by Bryden24shp » Tue May 02, 2017 6:37 pm

[quote="rickpo"]I'm late to all of this. Glad your wife is doing well. I have to ask though, what are these EZFenders for?[/quote]

Never too late! All that counts is that you are here! Great forum to be a part of!

We designed these to make bumper deployment fast and easy. And if you need to adjust them for another dock or rafting, they adjust in a matter of seconds.

Bryden24shp

#158 Post by Bryden24shp » Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 am

Well, here's another update of what's going on. Her last check up was a good one. Everything looks A-ok yet! Great news. As a part of everything going on, we decided to temporarily step aside from boating. I've been boating for damn near 40 years and she has been a super co-pilot for the last 20. But now its her turn to do what she has wanted to try for a long time. So we bought a camper and are going to give this a test drive to see how it goes. The EzFender's are doing great! I love making and selling a product that really works. Looking for more vendors so I can retire from the plant and have more time to build the Ez business by adding more products I have ideas for. Another pontoon is gonna come along, but this summer is all hers. We are still going to hit a few offshore races and do lots of four wheeling with friends, things she knows is in my blood. With that said though, if anyone offers up a boat ride, we may take you up on it!
Cancer is a scary thing, and I know a lot of our family here on the forum is dealing with it in one way or another with ourselves, a family member or friend. We do what we can to tame the monster and try to win a good fight.

JLester273

#159 Post by JLester273 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 am

[quote="Bryden24shp"]Well, here's another update of what's going on. Her last check up was a good one. Everything looks A-ok yet! Great news. As a part of everything going on, we decided to temporarily step aside from boating. I've been boating for damn near 40 years and she has been a super co-pilot for the last 20. But now its her turn to do what she has wanted to try for a long time. So we bought a camper and are going to give this a test drive to see how it goes. The EzFender's are doing great! I love making and selling a product that really works. Looking for more vendors so I can retire from the plant and have more time to build the Ez business by adding more products I have ideas for. Another pontoon is gonna come along, but this summer is all hers. We are still going to hit a few offshore races and do lots of four wheeling with friends, things she knows is in my blood. With that said though, if anyone offers up a boat ride, we may take you up on it!
Cancer is a scary thing, and I know a lot of our family here on the forum is dealing with it in one way or another with ourselves, a family member or friend. We do what we can to tame the monster and try to win a good fight.[/quote]

Good to hear. I am fairly new to the forum (and loving it) glad to hear she is doing well. Enjoy the summer (and every day)
My rebuild thread.
http://www.pontoonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24807