Father's Day from HELL- UPDATE!!!

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

NonHyphenAmerican

Re: Father's Day from HELL- UPDATE!!!

#16 Post by NonHyphenAmerican » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:09 pm

My only problem is that now I'm disappointed with my marina at Shady Creek Marina/ El Dorado cause he ain't the cheap.

That's a pretty good deal.
[color=#FF0000][b]22' G3 SunCatcher V22F
Yamaha F-90
Tooning on El Dorado Reservoir[/b][/color]

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#17 Post by HandymanHerb » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 pm

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

PlaynDoc

#18 Post by PlaynDoc » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:56 pm

slingshot wrote:
Soonertoon wrote:Boats fixed..WHOO HOO!!!!!!!
Seems the fuel filter had split and was plugging the line. Never heard of that before and the folks at the marina said they had seen it only once or twice before. Im just happy it was something simple.
These folks at the Marina I have a slip at are the absolute best!!! They bust their asses for all of us needy boat owners for sure. On top of fixing it, I had tham replace the plugs, change the bottom end oil and put in a new impellar. All that work plus putting my boat back on the lift and putting the trailier in the storage yard for a whoppin total of $153.33!!!!!
Yea...that what Im talkin bout!!!!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Very good news. Why don't you reward your marina's good work and let us know their name and lake.

and... get them a sack of sausage biscuits one morning.... tossing the dog a bone every once in a while, sure keeps a dog loyal
2011 SunChaser DS22
Mercury 115 EFI
13.75 x 15p

Soonertoon

#19 Post by Soonertoon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:36 am

Its Paradise Cove Marina on Fort Gibson Reservoir, 45 minutes out of Tulsa. I cant say enough about how out of this world great these folks are. Whatever you need, they will do their best to get it done. If your boat out of the water for wehatever reason, they charge 30.00 to trailer your boat and that includes putting it back in your slip when you return. Short on time, call em and they will even fill it up for you ahead of time. Last I checked their gas prices , it was $3.99 . Try finding that on some of these other lakes....
I have a 26 ft slip and a lift. Slip rate for the year is $1400.00..cant touch that other places
They operate on the basis that there are so many lakes in Eastern Oklahoma that Marina choices are widespread and plentiful and treating their customers they way they do, will hopefully ensure the long term relationships of those customers.
For me, the marina relationship is important . Knowing I have someone that has my back , will treat me fairly, wont try to rip my head off when I need service or repair and will bust their ass to accomodate me carries alot of wieght in where I choose to invest my money and weekends on a lake.
Broken Arrow Ok
2014 G3 Suncatcher
115 Yamaha 4 stroke
Paradise Cove Marina on Ft. Gibson Lake