Priemer Boats

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

lookin

Priemer Boats

#1 Post by lookin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 am

I will be looking at some priemer pontoon boats this weekend.I am impressed with construction and warranties.Also I think their PTX option is the best system on market.Just curious if anyone has hands on knowledge of Preimer and if the PTX package delivers as they say.

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

Re: Priemer Boats

#2 Post by HandymanHerb » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 am

Welcome glad to have you on board.

We have a few with them and they love there toons but I let them tell you that.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

beermunk

#3 Post by beermunk » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 pm

lookin wrote:I will be looking at some priemer pontoon boats this weekend.I am impressed with construction and warranties.Also I think their PTX option is the best system on market.Just curious if anyone has hands on knowledge of Preimer and if the PTX package delivers as they say.
I have done a LOT of research on pontoons in the last couple of months and let me tell you that I've heard nothing but good things about the Premier brand. Just do some google searching and you'll see.

rockymax

#4 Post by rockymax » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 am

There is a great article in the April issue of BoatingLife regarding the Innovators in pontoon boats. You can access online.
23' Hurricane
250hp Yamaha
Madison, AL
Wheeler Lake (TN River)

Towdaddy

#5 Post by Towdaddy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:02 pm

We purchase a 25 ft Premier Escapade in August of last year (it is technically a 2009 model) with a 225 Verado. Since we have ours a boat slip and do not trailer it ourselves, we opted for the 10' wide model. We also got the PTX package. Frankly, this is a great boat. The extra room provided by the 10' beam really opens it up for us as we have a handicapped daughter in a wheelchair.

The PTX option really offers a good performance package. Top end with the 225 is around 40-42 mph (GPS timed). The Verado is very quiet and is actually quite good on gas at a cruise speed of 20-22 mph.

All in all, we have been quite satisfied. We looked Benningtons as well before we bought. They are great boats as well but the 10' wide option and a dealer that had experience with the handicapped were why we finally settled on the Premier.

The only issue that I have had is parking it as the 10' beam takes some getting used to.
:2cents
Jeff

----------------------------------
Peggy Sue
25 x 10' 2009 Premier Escapade
225 Mercury Verado

fatee2k

#6 Post by fatee2k » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:58 am

lookin wrote:I will be looking at some priemer pontoon boats this weekend.I am impressed with construction and warranties.Also I think their PTX option is the best system on market.Just curious if anyone has hands on knowledge of Preimer and if the PTX package delivers as they say.
Hey lookin, if you do a seach we went to the boat show here in l.a. to look at a deck boat, but was totally impresed with the premier ptx, infact we scheduled a test drive, and after the salesman turned the boat at 30 mph, with my adult son on the front couch, he winded up on the floor, the boat planeed quickly, turned amazingly, and rode very well, no noise, rattling etc... we ordred our's the next day.. and are 2 weeks out from delviery..