Free entertainment on PDB forum!!!!!!!!

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

papamendy

Free entertainment on PDB forum!!!!!!!!

#1 Post by papamendy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:27 am

Anyone else been following the "edge of your chair" debate that has reared it's ugly head on the "poll" topic on the PDB forum as to what should be posted in which category. Its riviting to say the least. Great concept.....why actually have a forum on pontoon boats and exchange information and ideas, when you can have a forum on just complaining (oh I'm sorry...debating) about what to put in the forum and where. I dont know what the key players (debaters) do for a living.....but their reasoning dictates a career change to either working at their respective DMV offices or maybe for the IRS. Then they can always keep the ball rolling, never actually make a decision,perpetuate the hot air cycle, generate MORE paperwork.....and get paid for doing it. I would have posted this entry on the other site, but usually someone much smarter than myself writes back and tells me of my mis-usage of a semi-colon or comma. Anyway....if you have wireless capabilities and are using your laptop while in "the can" check this debate out. It may actually "move" things along while your sitting there. Happy boating.!!
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#2 Post by HandymanHerb » Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:17 am

Just a little growing pains, some taking it to serious. I might be one but I like things where everyone can see the posts and respond as all do not check all categories.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

papa francisco

#3 Post by papa francisco » Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:53 pm

I reckon I don't understand why one would get upset over information that has already been said in the past.

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#4 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:19 pm

I can understand most of it as it the same old questions and some don't even read past posts or try to search for anything.

But the guys can just overlook it and just watch that the younger guys are answering the questions, it's shows you done your job when the younger guys are pitching in and helping and most have been doing a great job
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

papa francisco

#5 Post by papa francisco » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:32 pm

The thing about old questions is there can be several answers that can lead to another discussion. If you think about it even wrong answers bring about topics of discussions hence forum. To be selfish I would rather read and learn about problems or projects rather than hear about fish stories (probably cause I don't have any to tell). Anyway I'm comfortable with any forum. Thanks for letting me spout off. I'll now step off of the soap box. Once again Mike and Herb, thanks for getting me back online with the forum.

mike
Site Owner

#6 Post by mike » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:50 am

No problem, glad you are here...
1999 Voyager 21' Express Fish triple toon 115hp Mercury (SOLD)
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew
Boise Idaho

Pop24

#7 Post by Pop24 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:37 pm

mike wrote:No problem, glad you are here...
Looks like we're going to be here more often until they get the bugs out over there, although I like to use both. It's sure easier to post pics here. :)
"My drinking friends have a lake problem"
2006 Bennington 22' TripleToon,Yamaha 150