possible boat for sale

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

ROLAND

possible boat for sale

#1 Post by ROLAND » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:33 am

Hey guys... this may be a little premature, but my son is considering selling his Pontoon.. He hasn't given me a "price" in part because he's not totally sure he wants to sell it. I talked him into keeping it last year telling him he needed to keep it because they have a little boy and they could have a whole lot of fun on the boat in years to come.. but the truth is they just don't use it very much, probably 2 or 3 times this entire past season.. the boat is kept in a storage lot.. it's not kept inside a building but it is completely under a metal roof keeping it out of the weather... it's a 22 foot bennington with a yamaha 115 four stroke. The interior of the boat is in pretty good shape overall, but could use a little tlc.. carpet needs a good cleaning, I know of one tear in one of the seats... motor runs great. comes with a twin axle roadrunner trailer with brakes... Don't hold me to this, but I think the boat is around 8 years old... if anyone is interested in looking for a good used toon that needs just a little attention with a motor that is low hours and runs great, please let me know... If I could show him there might be some interest possibly I could get him to sit down and tell me what he wants for it.... sorry I don't have the price right now, but he keeps talking about selling it, and I'm trying to show him there would be interest if he would just give me a set price... I've included a couple of pics of him and his boat... these were taken right after he bought the boat brand new.. I belive it was the spring of 2007. Thanks guys..
Attachments
pauls boat 2.jpg
pauls boat 2.jpg (998.04 KiB) Viewed 9507 times
paul's boat 1.jpg
paul's boat 1.jpg (433.3 KiB) Viewed 9503 times
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana