Removing Seat Back Cushions - Party Barge Regency

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

mikefoye

Removing Seat Back Cushions - Party Barge Regency

#1 Post by mikefoye » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:02 pm

I have a 2009 Tracker Party Barge 22 Regency Edition. One of the seat cushion seams was ripping and I was able to remove it and take to a shop and have it re-stitched. Now I have 2 wrap-around type seat back cushions that are starting to do the same thing. The vinyl itself is still in excellent shape because I keep it clean and treated but the Texas heat and sun have taken their toll on the thread stitching. I cannot figure out how to remove the seat backs. The cushions were hard enough but at least they had screws into the fiberglass seat shell that were accessable. Please help me so I don't have to spend a fortune.

jglass

Re: Removing Seat Back Cushions - Party Barge Regency

#2 Post by jglass » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:08 am

Might not be exactly the same, but i have a regency edition 22 as well, and as i just redid all the upholstery, i know where all the attachments are now. :x For most of the seat backs, there are bolts going from the seat back down into the seat base and held on by washers and nuts. open the seat and feel around under the bottom of the seat back and see if yours is the same. each seat had 2-4 bolts depending on the length. can't remember the nut size, sorry.

if you are trying to take off the angled seat back on the lounger ends, those are bolted through from below on mine. Several bolts on each one with an additional bolt going from the seat through the pontoon fencing.

Best of luck, and if i can be of any more help, let me know. :thumbsup
Water just makes me feel better, unless you put it in my bourbon!
2002 SunTracker Party Barge Regency Edition I/O
2016 F150 FX4