auction pontoons....FINAL PRICE UPDATED

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

hotairgypsy

auction pontoons....FINAL PRICE UPDATED

#1 Post by hotairgypsy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:42 am

if you all are ever wanting to pick one up out of the auction let me know. This is not a business for me so don't think i am soliciting for business...i buy cars and motorcycles but i see pontoons there throughout the USA and there are some deals to be had if you live in certain regions. here is one coming up this week.

these are all the pics i have for the boat. i never have more info than what i have listed here. If someone lives in the area they can pay $25 to go preview it the day before the auction. If they want me to bid on it i can bid on it here and then to you take a cashiers check to the auction house and give it to them and pic up the boat. There is a fee which is added to the total for the auction house.figure it to be like 400 bucks. keep in mind if you go after one of these boats you will have a bill of sale reflecting all the dollars you pay and you will see i am doing this as a favor and will not be making a dime. I am just helping when i can...we are allways looking for a way to save some money so i help when i can.

Pick Up Location : MO - ST. LOUIS
Sale Date : 11/06/09 Item# 701
Description : 2006 PONT BOAT ONLY
Color : WHITE
VIN : BNT21671H50
Title Type : BILL OF SALE
Odometer : 0 N
Primary Damage : SIDE
Secondary Damage :
Keys: YES
Current Bid: $4,650 USD

IT JUST SOLD AT AUCTION FOR $6000 PLUS FEES SO A TOTAL OF ABOUT $6400

Last edited by hotairgypsy on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Newtooner711

Re: auction pontoons

#2 Post by Newtooner711 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Sure has a lot of mold on the seats, but would probably clean OK.

dahogman

#3 Post by dahogman » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm

It says its damaged on the side. To bad you can't see the damage.
Deja Moo.....The feeling that you've heard this Bull before!!!
2011 Tracker Targa V18 WT, 150 Mercury Optimax

hotairgypsy

#4 Post by hotairgypsy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:15 pm

ask and ya shall receive..how do you get the mold off...i didn't even think it was mold

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#5 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Damm that would be a sweet deal for someone
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

Newtooner711

#6 Post by Newtooner711 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm

hotairgypsy wrote:ask and ya shall receive..how do you get the mold off...i didn't even think it was mold
A lot of elbow grease and scrubbing. :)

brumbyvet.1044

#7 Post by brumbyvet.1044 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm

dahogman wrote:It says its damaged on the side. To bad you can't see the damage.
It looks like the top rail on the front starboard side has been bent down. That's the only damage I see.
2009 Sun Tracker Party Barge 21, 2 Log NV performance Package, 90HP 4 ST. Mercury
Garmin 430S
Cherokee Lake, TN

hotairgypsy

#8 Post by hotairgypsy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:21 pm

just remember what you see is what you get...no trailer...you need to show up with trailer and direct them to get it on your trailer...

if that was not at the auction what is it worth? i have no idea

Ghost Rider

#9 Post by Ghost Rider » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Looks more like smoke damage then mold. I think you would be surprised how that boat would clean up. The motor has to be worth four to five thousand it self. New they are close to eight thousand. That would be a hell of a deal if you could get it for around three thousand. That looks like a money maker.
Ghost Rider
1976 20 Foot Flote Bote
40 HP Mercury 4 Stroke
Home : Channahon Illinois
Boating on Cory Lake in MI

hotairgypsy

#10 Post by hotairgypsy » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm

smoke damage clean up easy?????

paulangelo

#11 Post by paulangelo » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 am

dahogman wrote:It says its damaged on the side. To bad you can't see the damage.
check out the 2nd photo from the bottom.

Newtooner711

#12 Post by Newtooner711 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:04 am

Given there's no signs of smoke damage on the console or floors, I'm pretty sure that is black mold on the seats. Pretty common if this boat has been sitting out without a cover.

Bamby

#13 Post by Bamby » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:45 am

How would this auction actually work since a person would not be there to follow it? Bid 2100 hundred and preauthorize you to bid it up to a preset price point I'm assuming. Then how long to remove it from the property and is the equipment there to lift and set it on a trailer? Interesting I actually like to work on pontoon boats, and fixing and flipping them wouldn't be a bad way make a little extra cash.
Respect Our Recreational Resources
Leaving Only "The Footprints of Your Passing"

Boating the Muskingum River
1972 35' Crest Pontoon Houseboat
2007 90 hp. Yamaha

hotairgypsy

#14 Post by hotairgypsy » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:40 am

Bamby wrote:How would this auction actually work since a person would not be there to follow it? Bid 2100 hundred and preauthorize you to bid it up to a preset price point I'm assuming. Then how long to remove it from the property and is the equipment there to lift and set it on a trailer? Interesting I actually like to work on pontoon boats, and fixing and flipping them wouldn't be a bad way make a little extra cash.

very simple over all. I bid from here in Albuquerque to the bid of choice. so lets say someone wants to go 3000. I would ask them if this includes the yard fees. lets say yes so i am guessing the fees to be about 375 so i would go to a max bid of 2625. If we were to win the bid then the boat has to be paid with 48 hours of winning by cashiers check or money order. Keep in mind this is not eBay. if you want the boat and i bid on it and you bail on me i have to buy it and pay for it.

as for how long to pick up it is simple. This boat is up for auction on friday. once sold on friday you have until next Thursday to pick it up. so paid for within 48 hours and pick up by 6 days...all based on the auction date. they have fork lifts they move stuff with all the time. so all you have to do is have your trailer with you and they will place it right on there for you. keep in mind if you want it lifted a certain be prepared with what is needed to do so. i personally have no idea how to get this boat on a trailer other than on the water. when i go for my motorcycles i use straps and hook up myself. PM me your number if you wanna chat about it.

Bamby

#15 Post by Bamby » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm

It's a shame someone don't get in on this boat. I can't myself because in a since I'm screwed on this one. I've got to pull my boat this weekend because the marina is pulling their docks also. This leaves me without a trailer available to pick it up should I win the bid. I know for sure if this auction would have been a few weeks ago it would have or could have been a heck of a opportunity on a decent boat at a reasonable price.
Respect Our Recreational Resources
Leaving Only "The Footprints of Your Passing"

Boating the Muskingum River
1972 35' Crest Pontoon Houseboat
2007 90 hp. Yamaha