RAVE Sports Slingshot III 3-Person Towable

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

PlaynDoc

RAVE Sports Slingshot III 3-Person Towable

#1 Post by PlaynDoc » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I have this RAVE Sports Slingshot III 3-Person Towable. Purchased from bass pro shops, online. http://www.basspro.com/RAVE-Sports-Slin ... 1/-1682599

It will certainly hold 3 people. I've had two 190lb and one 110lb people on it, at the same time, testing its durability.... It is super stable. One person was able to do a hand stand for a few seconds while riding this thing at 20mph - but, dont call me if you break your neck trying to do it. If you could keep your balance, you could stand up on it... it's really that stable. i havent been able to throw anyone off it yet.... (my wife wont let me try to flip her - and she gets mad if i even mention trying to flip our 3yr old - geeze)... just kidding...

Using a yoke with a pulley makes it hard to get this one out of the wake. I think I'm going to try it without using the pully.... but with just one person on it - I dont want to rip the eye out of my pontoon....

It is heavy as crap when loading it back onto the boat. Stand it up and let the water drain out of the nylon cover first... It takes up a LOT of room when inflated - we just tow it around once it's inflated...

Keep LOTS of air pressure it in... if it gets soft, it will submarine easily.
2011 SunChaser DS22
Mercury 115 EFI
13.75 x 15p