10 Things to consider when buying a Pontoon Boat

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

gmoney

Re: 10 Things to consider when buying a Pontoon Boat

#16 Post by gmoney » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 pm

badmoonrising wrote:
Ray Jr. wrote:this guys info is half assed at best, every one of his posts have been nothing but the same SPAM for avalon. I agree with BMR either he is an avalon dealer trolling for customers with half assed info or a company troll direct from avalon.

Yep. All 7 posts are about Avalon, a couple are cut and pasted into multiple threads. Hasn't been back since..

Obviously went to the Malcolm Sohm school of trolling. :rofl :rofl :rofl

you keep your sun tracker and I'll keep mine :fyou

gmoney

#17 Post by gmoney » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:31 pm

:drink4
Last edited by gmoney on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ray Jr.

#18 Post by Ray Jr. » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 pm

gmoney wrote:all of you are getting bent out of shape because I posted some facts I learned prior to purchasing my boat. Now your all pissed because why? You learned information you were not aware of? screw this forum and screw all of you

:fyou :fyou :fyou
No Bozo, most of your so-called facts are about as accurate as Obamas, Bidens, Bloombergs, Fieinsteins, etc so called facts about guns.
Freedom Lovin' gun crazy Redneck
2010 Premier Sunsation LTD 225 PTX
2010 150 HP Mercury Optimax
got rid of POS 2010 Yacht club dual axle triple log trailer
now have a 2012 Shoreland'r dual axle triple log trailer, MUCH NICER

gmoney

#19 Post by gmoney » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:48 pm

curtiscapk wrote:
rbiederwolf wrote:I was just beginning to realize how smart I was in buying an Avalon, then I read all the other posts :donno :donno

Oh well. I will agree (as an Avalon owner) they are well made boats. To be honest I am surprised they don't get as much glory as some of the others. I personally think the Tahoe line kind of pulls the reputation down a little. However as I make this statement I know their are those who have Tahoes that love them. It just seems that when I was looking at pontoon boats, Tahoe's were always mentioned as a secondary line. Of course this was coming from the Avalon dealer......

Nothing against Avalon Rick..

It was his delivery just basically telling everyone if they don't have an Avalon then they ain't got a toon!! It is great to be excited but he posted they same thing in 4 different post...... :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick

With all do respect... Nowhere in my post do I say anything about anyone else's boat sucking. All I was trying to do was inform people who are considering buying a toon some things to consider. If all of you are upset you learned something about your toon you were not aware of then I'm sorry... As for posting in numerous times I only posted it where people were asking questions about comparing toons they were considering. I thought it would be a good guide for them to take the list and compare it to the boat they were looking at. It seems like this forum is just a bunch of people looking for a reason to slam someone instead of educating people on pontoons..
Last edited by gmoney on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Texoma Toon

#20 Post by Texoma Toon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm

BWAHAHAHA what a moron!

Attitude Attitude Attitude .....it's your Attitude not your Avalon gmoney! Get a grip dude!
2007 G3 LX 22 Fish & Cruise
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

steveiam

#21 Post by steveiam » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

gmoney wrote:
curtiscapk wrote:
rbiederwolf wrote:I was just beginning to realize how smart I was in buying an Avalon, then I read all the other posts :donno :donno

Oh well. I will agree (as an Avalon owner) they are well made boats. To be honest I am surprised they don't get as much glory as some of the others. I personally think the Tahoe line kind of pulls the reputation down a little. However as I make this statement I know their are those who have Tahoes that love them. It just seems that when I was looking at pontoon boats, Tahoe's were always mentioned as a secondary line. Of course this was coming from the Avalon dealer......

Nothing against Avalon Rick..

It was his delivery just basically telling everyone if they don't have an Avalon then they ain't got a toon!! It is great to be excited but he posted they same thing in 4 different post...... :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick :nutkick

With all do respect... Nowhere in my post do I say anything about anyone else's boat sucking. All I was trying to do was inform people who are considering buying a toon some things to consider. If all of you are upset you learned something about your toon you were not aware of then I'm sorry... As for posting in numerous times I only posted it where people were asking questions about comparing toons they were considering. I thought it would be a good guide for them to take the list and compare it to the boat they were looking at. It seems like this forum is just a bunch of people looking for a reason to slam someone instead of educating people on pontoons..
I have been on here a while and have NEVER been slammed.
You just need to realize that what you posted pissed some folks off.
You don't have to sign in again if you don't feel you are comfortable here, but if you stay no one's gonna be PC about it.
They speak their mind here, if your not comfortable here that may be a sign.
Just saying---
Last edited by steveiam on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I often wonder if Jimmy really did crack corn, and why should I care?

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#22 Post by badmoonrising » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 am

gmoney wrote:

Pics of the boat or your just a dealer in financial trouble desperate for customers...don't worry, you won't be selling boats much longer with your shitty attitude.

Oh and :fyou
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#23 Post by badmoonrising » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 am

gmoney wrote: screw this forum and screw all of you :fyou :fyou :fyou

Ok..IP ban in progess ! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

BobG

#24 Post by BobG » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:59 am

Man he got ALL that stuff wrong! All those "facts" apply to TAHOE boats, not Avalon!

:smoke

Oh, yeah...they're the same company... :biggrin2
2012 Tahoe 24' Fish-n-Fun Tritoon, with Mercury 115 HP 4-Stroke
"Trine SS Cape" (Trying 2S Cape)
Add a battery: viewtopic.php?t=13546&p=105893#p105893
I'm not a liberal, but I play one on this site.

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#25 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 pm

I got the letter to the forum wanting to know why we banned him, I told him if you would have asked we could have told you all you wanted to know about pontoons as we have been at this a while.

I told him BMR got the feeling he didn't like us, so banned him so he wouldn't be troubled with us anymore, also told him to check the attitude next time, as truth has a lot to do with what you are looking for and not necessarily all the facts.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

steveiam

#26 Post by steveiam » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

badmoonrising wrote:
gmoney wrote: screw this forum and screw all of you :fyou :fyou :fyou

He writes THIS and then goes to the trouble of asking why he cant come here anymore????
I often wonder if Jimmy really did crack corn, and why should I care?

evinrude2stroke

#27 Post by evinrude2stroke » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Ahhh, we should have kept him for entertainment. :box :box :box :box :box
Dave

2016 Manitou 20' w/ 90 E-Tec Pontoon Series

Texoma Toon

#28 Post by Texoma Toon » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:22 pm

There are almost three thousand members of this forum!
Most of us are happy with anything that resembles a pontoon/ Tritoon or whatever and yes we all have our opinions on which is the best or has the best qualities or whatever. Really the best pontoon that fits your needs is the best one for you. All brands are good, but the dealer you buy from should be the major consideration.
Gmoney, if you want to post here you need to take into consideration that we all love our pontoons no matter what brand they are.
2007 G3 LX 22 Fish & Cruise
90 Hp Yammy
Dual Axle Trailer

The proud American will go down into Obama's slavery without a fight, beating his chest and proclaiming to the world how free he really is. The world will only snicker. - Pravda

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#29 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 pm

if you want to post here you need to take into consideration that we all love our pontoons no matter what brand they are.

In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

Thin Ice

#30 Post by Thin Ice » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 am

gmoney wrote:
badmoonrising wrote:
Ray Jr. wrote:this guys info is half assed at best, every one of his posts have been nothing but the same SPAM for avalon. I agree with BMR either he is an avalon dealer trolling for customers with half assed info or a company troll direct from avalon.

Yep. All 7 posts are about Avalon, a couple are cut and pasted into multiple threads. Hasn't been back since..

Obviously went to the Malcolm Sohm school of trolling. :rofl :rofl :rofl

I will keep my shitty SunTracker.... I dont care if its not the best, but it does have something that Im quite sure yours doesnt. A boat-load of beer, fun, cool bro's and hot chicks in bikinis every summer weekend :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou
2009 Suntracker Regency Party Barge 22
2011 Evinrude E-Tec 115 HO
Full Enclosure
Kiskiminetas and Allegheny Rivers