Who & Were is the maker of this pontoon boat

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

firewalkerb3

Who & Were is the maker of this pontoon boat

#1 Post by firewalkerb3 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 am

I'm a new to the Pontoon Boat owner. I’m from speed and fishing boats. So I mix a little. Speed with pontoon, some what hard to do. So I buy a 16 foot Pontoon and put a 70 Hp on it. Now I love Pontoon Boats. My question is. I picked up a 1989 24' Williams Pro Pontoon Boat. (I have a 115 for this boat) But I can not find any thing out about the boat. I would thin Williams Pro would be a good place to start my search. But when I type in Williams Pro or Williams Pro Pontoon Boats, I get results but none that opens any research on this boat. Can any one help with this? Some history on the maker and the boat itself?
Thanks

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#2 Post by HandymanHerb » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:08 pm

I couldn't help you, I couldn't find anything either, might have been and small company and gone allready
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

wish2fish

#3 Post by wish2fish » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:31 pm

I did a search and found a few for sale. Does it look like the one below? It is kind of a unique style because the way the playpen is designed. The add list it as made by Williams Products Inc. I couldn't find anything on that name though.

http://www.usedboats.com/powerboats/198 ... 204466.htm

firewalkerb3

Williams Pro

#4 Post by firewalkerb3 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:51 am

Yes, I found the same one. It looks a lot like the one in the picture. Well I like the way its made, and I will be doing a total off body rebuild. Should be fun. I will try and post some pictures of the operation on this web page. The biggest thing I see about this boat is the deck outside the gate is large. Thanks guy, great help.

Firewalker

firewalkerb3

I found it.

#5 Post by firewalkerb3 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:36 pm

The name of the boat is Williams Pro, made by Fiesta. It was right on the left & right rear q panel.

Thanks all, Firewalker
This bad boy tried to fire me up, and he was dead wrong.
/snakeal3.jpg][/url]