Pontoon Stuff

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

dockholiday

Re: Pontoon Stuff

#16 Post by dockholiday » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 pm

margaritaman wrote:The guy listened to all the critiques and advise given to him by this forum. This new design looks so much better than the prototype he had with the big box in front.
Think I like the new design better also than the box on the front. Just could not tell how much rear vision it would cut down on also looked like they had the bimini removed in the video. Wish him luck in his adventure. If he can sell it at a reasonable price point an gets the glitches out, I would buy one. Lot of lazy people, including myself, that would rather push a button if the price is right.
doc

playcat

#17 Post by playcat » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:41 am

I bought a few things,including new forward lounges from pontoonstuff, and i agree that ordering over the phone works better than online unless you are getting something pretty basic. i think the folks there pay more attention to phone orders than online. Pretty decent forum over there for rebuilding toons, otherwise no contest!
playcat
Boatless for now
Never another I/O
Kerr Reservoir, VA

lakerunner696

#18 Post by lakerunner696 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm

dockholiday wrote:
margaritaman wrote:The guy listened to all the critiques and advise given to him by this forum. This new design looks so much better than the prototype he had with the big box in front.
Think I like the new design better also than the box on the front. Just could not tell how much rear vision it would cut down on also looked like they had the bimini removed in the video. Wish him luck in his adventure. If he can sell it at a reasonable price point an gets the glitches out, I would buy one. Lot of lazy people, including myself, that would rather push a button if the price is right.
doc

It is still in the way. You can't use rear ladder and entry as it lays there
Loyd, AKA Angry Ol Bastard & Betty Meeks
Beautiful Lake Tenkiller Oklahoma
2008 F150 Lariat Super Crew
2004 Tracker Regency, 2010 Evinrude E-Tec 90
Haul Rite trailer

God bless our country, God damn it's enemy's.

Drago

#19 Post by Drago » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm

We've bought several items from them. Joy always does it online and the stuff has been on our door in just a few days. IMO, they do good.
Kenneth & Joy
Lake Conroe, Texas
2007 Bennington 2577RFSi
2006 Yamaha F225
Solas 14.25x17SS prop
Best ever top speed 69.2KPH