Wilson Replacement pontoons

Tell it like it is!

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Shelby Wilson

Re: Wilson Replacement pontoons

#16 Post by Shelby Wilson » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Leon Phelps doesn't reply to my post asking him to contact the manufacturer to discuss his issues with the pontoons he is discussing on this post. I asked him to contact me so we could discuss his issues and I called and talked to and asked the Pontoon Forum folks to contact him and have him call Shelby Wilson, Wilson Pontoons, Inc., to discuss his issues as we want to try and make things right for him. The Pontoon Forum contact that I talked to said they contacted him and to date, I have not heard from Mr. Phelps. I am sorry that he would rather post his complaint than contact the manufacturer. We have excellent products and have been in business over 17 years and this is the only negative post that I am aware of over this period of time. Mr. Phelps posted this on March 26, 2006 which is over 8 years ago and I can't find any record of his purchase. Now he may have made the purchase using his company name or another company purchased them for him. I don't know or have any information to contact him. Mr. Phelps, please contact me so we can discuss your situation and will try to correct any misunderstanding or problems you may have with our pontoons. Please call Shelby Wilson, Wilson Pontoons, Inc., Telephone toll free 1-877-456-2531 as would like to hear from you.

teecro

#17 Post by teecro » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Talk about dragging an old dead thread back to shore and giving it CPR...
Last edited by teecro on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T CRO
2017 Berkshire CTS 24 RFX with Yamaha F150/Simomized 200
2015 Caravelle 16 EBo with Mercury 90

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#18 Post by badmoonrising » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:41 pm

He posted pics of the problems he was having with your product, I would not call him a liar. Your response time kind of back up his story as well.
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD