Calif fish lic increase

Lets talk about all aspects of camping & Fishing... location, gear, tips & tricks, ect... (credit for this section goes to backlash)

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

badmoonrising
Site Admin

Re: Calif fish lic increase

#16 Post by badmoonrising » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

In MD, we have a bay sport license, it's a boat sticker that covers anyone going on a boat, plus a free "tidal", or shore fishing license for the boat owner. $50 for that plus $24 to fish fresh water and if you want to fish for freshwater trout, an additional $5.
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

killerkernrich

#17 Post by killerkernrich » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:13 pm

killerkernrich wrote:
Texoma Toon wrote:They calculate your fishing license on the number of poles you want to fish with? Pity the bass fisherman with 30 poles! :censored
<>
ITS not how many you have in the boat ....but how many you are using in the water at one time in Calif 2 is the limit. & they charge you this year $14.04 for that 2nd pole. $45.93 for the one pole lic.
<.
Plus where I fish at Lake Isabella, CA there is a yearly fee of $40.00 for your boat....I catch alot of fish and I love it & I will always pay for it. I just like to bitch about prices going up when My take home pays is always going down ever year..... :fyou "O" and all of the Calif Dum"O"s
Premier 221 Explorer 60hp merc

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan

REPETE

#18 Post by REPETE » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:40 am

killerkernrich wrote: <.
Plus where I fish at Lake Isabella, CA there is a yearly fee of $40.00 for your boat....I catch alot of fish and I love it & I will always pay for it. I just like to bitch about prices going up when My take home pays is always going down ever year..... :fyou "O" and all of the Calif Dum"O"s

You gots to gets yo azzz out dat fucked up state bro.
Just verified it on Snopes. Liberals are complete mouth breathing idiots.

I shanked my lover because hoes kept stealing my taco's.

killerkernrich

#19 Post by killerkernrich » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 am

I hear you Repete......have to get a divorce ....wife won`t move she says go ahead I will come visit when I bring it up. ....she was born here...pure city girl...I have tried too, been here for 26 years

Proud Father of a Drill Sergeant at 193rd Basic Training Infantry Brigade, Ft Jackson, SC

PLP Member
Why don't anti-gun people have stickers on their windows that say This is a gun free home
NRA member
UFC fan

REPETE

#20 Post by REPETE » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 am

killerkernrich wrote:I hear you Repete......have to get a divorce ....wife won`t move she says go ahead I will come visit when I bring it up. ....she was born here...pure city girl...I have tried too, been here for 26 years

Mine to! I told mine we should move to the lake once the kids graduate and she won't have it. She loves the lake and being there...but not full time. :x
Just verified it on Snopes. Liberals are complete mouth breathing idiots.

I shanked my lover because hoes kept stealing my taco's.

killerkernrich

#21 Post by killerkernrich » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

If I ever WIN the lotto, Then I will go. :deadhorse

PLP Member
NRA member
UFC fan

badmoonrising
Site Admin

#22 Post by badmoonrising » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Yep, I wanted to live aboard for many years (a much bigger boat of course). Cheryl says no :donno

Then there was that move out of the country thing... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD