Wife is doing great! EzFenders are back and doing fine, also

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

stevem54

Re: Wife is doing great! EzFenders are back and doing fine, also

#151 Post by stevem54 » Sun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Finally starting the rebuild project of my Fisher 220 and had to come find you. Sent you an order for 4 pair & will post pictures of "Das Boat" progress.
1996 Fisher 220 (totally trashed)
75 Horse Mercury 2 stroke (not sure it runs)
Six months until April 2016 for the rebuild:

Full tank of gas, half pack of smokes,
it's night & we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it..................

Bryden24shp

#152 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Got it Steve! Thank you very much!
Owner-EzFender Boat Products
Members, visit your discount page at:
http://www.ezfender.com/PontoonForums-M ... -Page.html

FLOUNDERPOUNDER225

#153 Post by FLOUNDERPOUNDER225 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:12 am

Ordered and received mine, fast shipping, and very nice workmanship!! Thanks!!
Pensacola FL
2015 Berkshire 231 RFC
Yamaha F-150

Bryden24shp

#154 Post by Bryden24shp » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:04 pm

New colors are on both the EzFender and your discount websites. I still have flat black anodized. We had the silver vein for Manitou, but with my seperation from Manitou and the high cost of powdercoating, I decided to kill that option. Wife is still doing great! All is good!!!
Attachments
20170201_141703.jpg
Flat black anodized
20170201_141703.jpg (49.78 KiB) Viewed 15801 times
Last edited by Bryden24shp on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rickpo

#155 Post by rickpo » Tue May 02, 2017 4:45 pm

I'm late to all of this. Glad your wife is doing well. I have to ask though, what are these EZFenders for?
N.W. Arkansas
07 G3 Suncatcher 90 HP 2 stroke

Bryden24shp

#157 Post by Bryden24shp » Tue May 02, 2017 6:37 pm

[quote="rickpo"]I'm late to all of this. Glad your wife is doing well. I have to ask though, what are these EZFenders for?[/quote]

Never too late! All that counts is that you are here! Great forum to be a part of!

We designed these to make bumper deployment fast and easy. And if you need to adjust them for another dock or rafting, they adjust in a matter of seconds.

Bryden24shp

#158 Post by Bryden24shp » Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 am

Well, here's another update of what's going on. Her last check up was a good one. Everything looks A-ok yet! Great news. As a part of everything going on, we decided to temporarily step aside from boating. I've been boating for damn near 40 years and she has been a super co-pilot for the last 20. But now its her turn to do what she has wanted to try for a long time. So we bought a camper and are going to give this a test drive to see how it goes. The EzFender's are doing great! I love making and selling a product that really works. Looking for more vendors so I can retire from the plant and have more time to build the Ez business by adding more products I have ideas for. Another pontoon is gonna come along, but this summer is all hers. We are still going to hit a few offshore races and do lots of four wheeling with friends, things she knows is in my blood. With that said though, if anyone offers up a boat ride, we may take you up on it!
Cancer is a scary thing, and I know a lot of our family here on the forum is dealing with it in one way or another with ourselves, a family member or friend. We do what we can to tame the monster and try to win a good fight.

JLester273

#159 Post by JLester273 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 am

[quote="Bryden24shp"]Well, here's another update of what's going on. Her last check up was a good one. Everything looks A-ok yet! Great news. As a part of everything going on, we decided to temporarily step aside from boating. I've been boating for damn near 40 years and she has been a super co-pilot for the last 20. But now its her turn to do what she has wanted to try for a long time. So we bought a camper and are going to give this a test drive to see how it goes. The EzFender's are doing great! I love making and selling a product that really works. Looking for more vendors so I can retire from the plant and have more time to build the Ez business by adding more products I have ideas for. Another pontoon is gonna come along, but this summer is all hers. We are still going to hit a few offshore races and do lots of four wheeling with friends, things she knows is in my blood. With that said though, if anyone offers up a boat ride, we may take you up on it!
Cancer is a scary thing, and I know a lot of our family here on the forum is dealing with it in one way or another with ourselves, a family member or friend. We do what we can to tame the monster and try to win a good fight.[/quote]

Good to hear. I am fairly new to the forum (and loving it) glad to hear she is doing well. Enjoy the summer (and every day)
My rebuild thread.
http://www.pontoonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24807

Night Train 3

#160 Post by Night Train 3 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:17 pm

New here and happy to hear your wife is doing fine. Been looking for awhile to hang fenders in my SLS3, your product rocks.
2018 StarCraft SLS3
Yamaha SHO 250

Bryden24shp

#161 Post by Bryden24shp » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Thanks a lot! She had a slight scare recently, had a CT scan yesterday, results back today, all is good. Its an ever lingering cloud. But, she is fine and I thank you . And thanks for the comment on our Ez's. They really do work well! Last year was the best ever in sales. Still looking for a manufacturer to pick us up for OEM mounting, but the aftermarket business is quite strong! I've even been given the privilege of having some offshore race teams inquire and mount several pairs on their boats. If they can take that punishment, I must be building them right... LOL!
Here wishing everyone happy holidays, good health and a fantastic 2019!!!
Bryan....

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#162 Post by HandymanHerb » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:26 pm

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

ROLAND

#163 Post by ROLAND » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:20 am

Bryan.. first I'm so very happy that your wife is doing well. there is NOTHING more important than our families and their well being. and this latest news from you is great!!! :thumbsup as for your ez fenders... they are one of the best items I've ever purchased for my pontoon. I've six of them mounted, 3 on each side. I remember a few years back, before I had the ez fenders we pulled up to a multi tiered dock and each fender had to be tied at a different level.. wasn't difficult, but it took a few minutes to get the fenders where they would provide some protection.. man, after I installed my ez fenders.. pulled up to that same dock and all I had to do was loosen the thumb screw on each one, lower or raise the rope and tighten her back down... 1 minute or less for all 3... love mine.. I know, I was supposed to send you pics.. and believe me I took them, but the pics were horrible... none the less, I love them.. even bought a set for my son's boat... thanks again.. and merry christmas to you and your lovely wife..
Roland & Jo
2010 Bennington 20 Sfi
Yamaha 75 4 Stroke
Shreveport, Louisiana

Bryden24shp

#164 Post by Bryden24shp » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:53 pm

Thanks Ol' buddy! I can't believe your pics could be worse than mine... I'm terrible at taking pictures!

Waterlogged

#165 Post by Waterlogged » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Hey Bryon happy to hear that Denise is still holding strong. Seems like forever since you first brought up her diagnosis, but I'm sure it seems even longer to you. Keep fightin'.

Glenn
2008 SunTracker Regency Party Barge 22 with lifting strakes
2008 Mercury 115 4 stroke