Accessories Links...

You know the drill..

Moderators: Redneck_Randy, badmoonrising, lakerunner

Bryden24shp

Re: Accessories Links...

#31 Post by Bryden24shp » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 am

Ngataki, Yours are on the way. Enjoy them!
Owner-EzFender Boat Products
Members, visit your discount page at:
http://www.ezfender.com/PontoonForums-M ... -Page.html

msnyder101

#32 Post by msnyder101 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:58 am

A newbie on the forums, but figured I'd post anyways.
http://www.lck-led.com/p664/300mm-Super ... _info.html
Awesome led lights. Got them on my Bass Boat, in the bed of my brother in-laws truck, and soon to be on his Pontoon boat.
The whole strip is slightly thinker then a CD and put out a bunch of light. Can't beat the price.
Here's a pic of them on my boat.

curtiscapk

#33 Post by curtiscapk » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 am

Sweet lights thanks for the link.

Welcome!
Craig and Paula
"THE FLOATER" rebuild Spring 2013
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15328
94 Party Barge 24' 115 merc
Turning Point hustler 14 x 13 prop
22mph gps 3 people
12 F150
Overland Park Ks
Hillsdale Lake, KS

mwrowan

#34 Post by mwrowan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:23 am

Hello Pontoon Forum members.

I have a brand new product out that makes mounting just about any accessory you can imagine quick and easy.

Move your gear where you need it when you need it there and take if off when you don't.

The V-Lock gives you a lot of flexibility and there is a square rail kit specifically designed for pontoon boats.

Forum members can get a 15% discount to the end of April by entering pontoonforums.com in the discount code at checkout.

For more see http://www.V-Lock.com.

mwrowan

lakerunner
Site Moderator

#35 Post by lakerunner » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

What a great idea.
Loyd & Betty Meeks
Livin the lake life
2004 Tracker 22 Regency/2010 90 E-Tec. Pulled by Ford 2020 F 250,
McAlester, Oklahoma
Home lake is Tenkiller

HandymanHerb
Site Admin

#36 Post by HandymanHerb » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Looks good and a great ideal for sure.
In Memory of John 6x6 Larsen

LC Marine

#37 Post by LC Marine » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:09 am

Hello, fellow pontoon boaters. I am formerly SBH Pontoon Kits, now LC Marine Systems. I am in the final stages of developing and testing automatic docking systems for pontoon boats. The following is a video of our last prototype test. Please excuse the quality, as that is purposefully done to hide the mechanical elements of the design. The patent pending application is currently being written.

This shows 2 systems, one with an integrated disabled accessable ramp, and another smaller, general purpose system. I would expect to be ready to retail in a short period of time, as we are just about ready to test the newest version. We want to break a few of them before we sell them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0bvHvrKjx0

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Luc.

nostrildomus

#38 Post by nostrildomus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 am

mwrowan wrote:Hello Pontoon Forum members.

I have a brand new product out that makes mounting just about any accessory you can imagine quick and easy.

Move your gear where you need it when you need it there and take if off when you don't.

The V-Lock gives you a lot of flexibility and there is a square rail kit specifically designed for pontoon boats.

Forum members can get a 15% discount to the end of April by entering pontoonforums.com in the discount code at checkout.

For more see http://www.V-Lock.com.

mwrowan
What a great looking product ! Nicely done.... hope you have wonderful success:)
2005 30' Tracker PartyHut
135hp Mercruiser I/O
Lake Samish - Bellingham, WA.

mwrowan

#39 Post by mwrowan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Just an update for pontoon boat forum members,

The discount is still active to the end of the month, I have corrected a typo on the discount code and it is pontoonforums.com.

I just got back from the Jacksonville boat show and it was strange.

Every other boat show I have been to so far (6 since November), people liked the V-Lock for their boat accessories, with a few exceptions.

At the Jacksonville show I only sold 2 to people who wanted them for the boat!
All the rest were for horse trailers, dune buggys, race cars, RVs, work/utility trucks, and fire-rescue vehicles.

Anyway it gave me a lot of ideas and thanks again for your feedback.

mwrowan
V-Lock Universal Mounting Systems

Outlaw67

Re: SHARKHIDE ALUMINUM HULL PROTECTANT.

#40 Post by Outlaw67 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:07 am

This may be a stupid question... but in the last picture of this post.... the pontoon looks extremely dull, is this just because the polishing step hasn't been done yet? And if so, will the polish result in the pictures shown above that, with the mirror like finish?

If so I need these products!

t_birder wrote:Buying a new boat? Just cleaned your old one?
Use Sharkhide Metal Protectant.
No more streaks, stains, and ugly water lines!
http://www.sharkhide.com

This is a photo of a transome on a fishing boat. The boat was treated with Sharkhide Metal Protectant when it was new. After just a few years of saltwater use, you can plainly see the area's the owner missed when he wiped on the Sharkhide. Just think, his whole boat would have been that dark, black color had he not used Sharkhide Metal Protectant.

This is an example of a boat polished with Sharkhide Metal Polish, then coated with Sharkhide Metal Protectant.

These are before and after pictures using Sharkhide Aluminum Cleaner.

2006 224 Suncruiser
2006 115 hp Merc Optimax 2 stroke

badmoonrising
Site Admin

Re: SHARKHIDE ALUMINUM HULL PROTECTANT.

#41 Post by badmoonrising » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

Outlaw67 wrote:This may be a stupid question... but in the last picture of this post.... the pontoon looks extremely dull, is this just because the polishing step hasn't been done yet? And if so, will the polish result in the pictures shown above that, with the mirror like finish?

If so I need these products!
Yep...and yes, with a little bit of work they end up with mirror - like finish. Sharkhide Protectant keeps them that way.
Ed, Cheryl, Ethan and Aspen.
2013 Sun Tracker Party Barge 22 w/90 HP Mercury, "Hellrhighwater 2"
2014 E-350 Extended XLT.
Chesapeake City ,MD

Outlaw67

#42 Post by Outlaw67 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Will the aluminum cleaner also remove the "scale" build up?

The boat sat in the marina slip (trailered during the winter)for the first 3 years. This past year we've had it on a lift year round.

I've used a number of products trying to at least loosen this stuff, but nothing is working. Everything from Lime Away, CLR and a "made-for-pontoons" hull cleaner. Nothing.
2006 224 Suncruiser
2006 115 hp Merc Optimax 2 stroke

MICHboater22

#43 Post by MICHboater22 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

Hey Everyone! New member, long time viewer here, just bought my first toon... 18ft 2004 Bennington.
Just wanted to post a link on here for high quality Marine Grade Carpet if anyone is interested in redoing their boat! http://www.boatcarpet.com

-Nick
Southwest Michigan
Nick S.
"The worst day boating is still better than the best day at work!"

robster

#44 Post by robster » Tue May 03, 2011 7:12 pm

If you're looking for a really good mirror that's well made and is great looking check this site out. It's made by PTMEdge and I have one on our boat and love it. It's perfect for water sports.
http://www.ptmedge.com/category_s/44.htm

Cheers,
Robert
2011 Manitou OasisVP Tritoon w/Yamaha 150

thebiminibuddy

#45 Post by thebiminibuddy » Thu May 05, 2011 8:21 am

http://thebiminibuddy.com

We love our pontoon boat and love to share our boat with our friends and family. When we have friends and family over for a day, they tend to huddle under the rear bimini to get out of the sun, heat or elements. This makes the boat crowded in the rear and unstable with up to half of the boat not being utilized.

To eliminate these problems I decided to look into purchasing a permanent front bimini from several pontoon dealers. Surprisingly it would cost over thousands of dollars and required major modifications to the boat and mooring cover. This seemed an expensive and costly solution.

I then considered the aftermarket products. I looked in one of the aftermarket catalogs and found some options that provide shade. One was to purchase an aftermarket double bimini. Although it provided a lower cost than the dealer, it would still require permanent installation and modifications to my boat and mooring cover. The other option would be to purchase one of the aftermarket shade products like the Pontoon Gazebo, Anchor Shade, Pontoon Enclosure or Pontoon Playpen Shade. All of them advise “not for use while underway” in the catalog. Since we enjoy cruising so much and still needed shade, none of these were good solutions.

Wanting something with the benefits of a double bimini and without the storage and unsightliness when not in use, I started to think about a better solution.

The perfect product should have the following:

First, it must be easy and quick to install with no tools.
Second, it must be as sturdy as the factory bimini, so it can be used while underway.
Third, it must be affordable.
Fourth, and most importantly, it must be removable and storable.
After many prototypes and three years of testing, I now have what I believe is a perfect solution:

The innovative BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢.

With the BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢ we could install this second bimini in a few minutes. I can have the protection of a permanent double bimini installed easily when I need it. To assist with the ease of use, I created the QUICK CLAMPâ„¢ with its cam action lever allows for easy, quick fastening and unfastening of the port and starboard supports without the use of tools. The QUICK CLAMPâ„¢ provides high clamping force with just one quick and easy movement. The QUICK CLAMPâ„¢ does not require drilling holes for mounting and are fully adjustable. The frame bow segments are held together with detent spring buttons that allow for fast assembly and disassembly. The fabric top is simple to install with zippers in the front and side release buckles with straps in the back.

The BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢ is as sturdy as a factory bimini while underway. It is easily collapsed in seconds and stored under a lounge seat of the boat when not in use. That is a great feature because by not having to modify your existing mooring cover or buy a new one.

The BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢ met all of the requirements that I wanted and more. We find that we spend more time on the water because the BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢ protects us from the harmful rays of the sun or sudden weather changes. It keeps the seating area cooler and helps protect the interior of the boat from sun damage.

All in all, the BIMINI BUDDYâ„¢ was the answer to flexibility, affordability, usage and storage that a second bimini can provide and was the solution that I was looking for.

It is made in the USA and with Sunbrella fabric, the best for sun protection. Also, FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the USA.
Last edited by thebiminibuddy on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Bennington 2250 LX
Mercury 50 HP Bigfoot

http://www.thebiminibuddy.com